My Pass

Alberta Education set up myPass for students to access, view and order their diploma results, transcripts, register for a diploma rewrite, etc.  Results statements will no longer be mailed to students. Students need their 9 digit Alberta Student Number and a non-school related e-mail address (NOT the WRPS g-share) to create an account on the website. 

If you do not know or have your 9 digit Alberta Student Number, it is on your report card, or you can ask for it at Student Services or the Front Office or the Library. Click on the link below for instructions on how to sign up for your myPass account.

Alberta Government My Pass for Students